Sunday, January 8, 2023

Things are quieter now,

 but I don't seem any more productive.  Most of the time I just want to sleep, which, of course. interferes with my sleeping at night.  It amazes me how we so quickly adjust to a slower pace of life.  That being said, tomorrow I'm driving out to Gail's house in Landmark for a "play day".  We will be doing something I've not done before, so I have no idea what to take with me.  Gail has tried to explain it to me, but I'm just not getting it.  So I've packed a medium suitcase full of stuff. Her friend, Laurie from Lorette, will be joining us, and will be bringing some sort of curry soup.  Because of David's sensitivities, I don't think that I've had curry more than once or twice in my life.

Tuesday, we plan to take my two quilts out to the longarmer in Lockport.  It will give us an outing.  Then Wednesday, David has an appointment with the Optometrist, in the middle of the afternoon, so I must drive him, rather than attending the group out in Lorette.  So, a relatively busy week, but at least, we're not sitting at home staring at one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment