Thursday, February 9, 2023

Another week and variable weather

 Hi to you both,

What a week will do to change the weather. Last week minus 40s with bitter, bitter wind chills, and now above 0 with potential for freezing rain/rain today. Not a healthy change to be so different. But if it means we are closer to Spring....I'll deal with it.😐 How about you both..still hanging in?

I have been watching You Tube videos on Air Fryers lately as Mike has been using a little one for awhile and has just upgraded to a bigger one. He has been able to make great meals apparently and sees the value of getting a better one to accommodate more food at one time in the bucket. Currently he needs to do a few attempts for each meal to cook items individually as needed related to the limited space. Do either of you use, or seen these machine in action?

My latest book is the Kelly Armstrong one you mentioned Pati A Rip Through Time. I was able to get it at the Library and if needed i can order through the Library Lending service so I hope to get the next in that series as well. I am about 3/4 through this one and it has taken a nice unexpected turn and has become so very interesting.

Have been able to follow a bit of Loren's exciting adventures in Thailand as Harry will see it on Facebook and call me over to see the message and the pictures. He must be having a great experience and glad he has taken advantage in his life to explore and travel.

I continue to struggle with my exercise regieme, and find it a bit much most days but of course force myself to keep doing it. I want to be able to walk again. Most days I am in some discomfort ( I refuse to call it pain) and trying to walk normally eludes me at the present time but I am determined to overcome it all.

Well, another day and so I better get at it. Love to read all about your days and hoping you are both doing OK in spite of all our little setbacks eh??? Take care and be good. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment