Thursday, February 2, 2023

We did what??

 Tonight for supper we had (gasp!) salad!!  Lettuce was on sale for $2.99 (did you ever believe you would feel that was a good price!). Of course, after I bought a tomato, cucumber and pepper it was a lot more. But, I really, really loved it!  I have 5 salad dressings in the fridge that haven’t been used in quite a long time.  Today is the last night of our cold snap.  (-42 with wind chill☹️). Tomorrow we start to warm up. It has been a long stretch. Even Lucky hasn’t wanted to be outside. (Out for a quick pee and back to his couch). Tomorrow we will go for at least a short walk.  Rrain tested positive for COVID this week, but her only bad symptom is that she is exhausted. Her breathing is good, which is what I worry about. I made onion soup today too. I am going to freeze a few bags for future use. And that is about all I did this week, except buy a  non-winning lottery ticket☹️. Love you guys♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment