Saturday, February 11, 2023

True chaos!

We've been setting up the new system, or rather, trying to come to a truce with the new system.  David is gradually finding the different tv channels, and I've been trying to sort out the e-mail.  This is truly one of the most stressful and confusing challenges that I've ever experienced, and it's not over yet, by a long shot. Adding to that, yesterday was our laundry day, and David did most of that, even to bringing up the last, forgotten (mea culpa) load from the dryer this morning.  I had difficulty getting to sleep, but once there, slept until almost 11 this morning, and even then, I was moving slowly.  Then a message from Gail, saying that she and her friend-Laurie from Lorette would be in the city this afternoon and would drop over to help set up the new cell phone.  I had some "me time" errands to run today, but between getting up late and expecting company, those are now postponed for awhile.

Yesterday, looking for a few minutes reprieve from time dealing with computers and Smart phones, just before supper I went down to the studio.  I had no idea where to start, or what to start.  I fondled a bit of fabric and went back up stairs.  I'll try again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment