Thursday, February 9, 2023

Feeling a little stress today.

 Life has taken a slight change in direction this week.  I guess David got tired of my problems with our not owning a Smart Cell phone, and decided Monday that we were going to buy one. We had taken my walker to the local Mall for a bit of "mall walking".  We stopped for coffee and I stayed to finish my drink while he wandered off.  Next thing I know he was coming back and gesturing me to follow him--all the way the to Bell/MTS store, where a fellow was waiting to tell me what David had been talking to him about.  Yep, we've gone to the "Dark side".  It took about two hours to set everything up, as this means that we are changing our internet and tv to Bell/MTS from Shaw.  We've been with Shaw for over 20 years, and this change means notifying every one we know that our fndlmous@shaw will be no longer working after today.  whoops!  They were supposed to be coming between 12:00 and 4:00 but David tells me they are in the yard right now at 11:15.

Perhaps it would be better if I got off the Internet right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment