Sunday, February 12, 2023

Making changes

 Good morning,

Sounds as if this changeover for you Pati has created some real challenges and I hear you about the stress that it can bring. As you all know, I have chosen not to make a change at this stage of my life in spite of being pressured to do so by both my sons, and others, but I realize what it would do to our lives. We hang onto the equipment we got and hope it will not be taken from us at some point - we already have received messages that we have no support from Windows nor from Google because we have old, outdated machinery. A change would also require new installation of wires etc which is not realistic for us either.  So I hear your concerns and unable to help you myself (God forgive i would even attempt to) ..I sit here hoping that some lightening bolt from the heavens will suddenly light up your life and bring resolution...quickly. Now, did Gail and friend Lauri from Lorette help you yesterday? 

So take care and carry on. We are all made of that tough stuff so take it one step at a time. Thinking of you all... 👀👂❤

No comments:

Post a Comment