Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Be - I almost blew my trip....

I was walking today over to the Convenience Store to buy a ticket for us to win the Lottery, and then to the bank, when on the way home down the wooded path I tripped on a stump sticking up and could not catch myself falling down hard on my left hip and arm and stubbing my toe. This is my always sore hip besides so I gingerly got myself up and felt my response to ensure no broken hips etc. I limped home but have a very sore hip and a big bruise now but no broken hips that I am aware of ! I must be careful so as not to interfere at all with my coming. However, it is my left hip afterall, and I really only need my right leg to drive right? My every moment is now focused on my departure (One week today)
Spent the entire day (until 6 pm) painting our picket fence white. I accomplished only one small portion but it is done and looks wonderful. We have a picket fence surrounding three sides of our lot so there is a long way to go yet - this portion abuts our neighbours at their front yard and they were thrilled to see it finally being painted. Then I came in and made a shepards pie to take to Mothers tomorrow. I am bushed and running on fumes but then I am used to that haha. So must clean up and head to bed. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment