Friday, July 23, 2010

Bad luck demons

Beth, I think I know why your lights started working this morning,---the bad luck demon who had been travelling on your shoulder for the past few days jumped over onto mine. Out on our bikes my front wheel got caught in a long, skinny hole hidden by water and I went down, onto concrete. We made it to Tim's, I went to the washroom to clean myself up, saw the blood on my left knee and freaked out. David had to ride home and get the car to come and pick me up. We were afraid that I might have broken my left hand, so off to Urgent care, where I was cleaned up and x-rayed, and seen by a doctor who didn't stay in the room long enough to even tell me his name. Anyway, I have had a tetanus shot, and have a large dressing on my left knee, and both hands and wrists are very bruised and sore. I have to wonder if I'll get any of those little purses sewn. I've been sitting with a cold pack on various parts of my body all afternoon.

Have a great weekend ladies, and hopefully I'll be feeling better come Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment