Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm back, not that you knew I was gone. No internet yesterday, and this morning I was afraid that I had no computer at all! The power went out again last night and this morning I couldn't get any programs to open up. Patience and perseverance! I am back in business. The storm this morning seemed to sit over the house for quite a while Lots of lightening with immediate cracks of thunder. The dog came into the bedroom and wouldn't leave. It's thundering again right now, but no lightening or rain. I finally got into the pool yesterday and it was great. It was so muggy out, but the pool was refreshing. Now all I need is a cover for it. Today is my last day of holidays. Back to work on Monday. Now, why doesn't that thought excite me? I got all my cleaning done early on in my time off, and now it needs to be done again. I can't understand why the house doesn't stay clean once you do it! We work meat draw again tonight. I have no idea if it will be busy or not. With yesterday a holiday people will either be away, or they will have visitors. I didn't win the lottery on Wednesday, so I guess I'll have to try again. What would our lives be without hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment