Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Be - Mid week blahs...

I'm back again, too, but I bet you never missed me either - Network / Internet off since yesterday but now back on. Must be something in the weather that causes havock with communications things?
I am getting my hair done this morning - it is already 36 degrees and I can only anticipate what it will be like for three hours under a plastic apron. But oh, how I look forward to the end results.
I bought a most beautiful blouse yesterday at the Recycled Resources store and now I am trying to figure out what I can wear it with for my trip without having to buy more clothes. I think I can match it with a pair of slacks I have. Now to decide for what occasion - The Lily Fest Parade, or Rainbow Stage or the Sioux Art Show, or maybe to all since no one will be at all three except me perhaps? How can you tell that I am getting very excited about my trip!
But back to reality - I have a wash on, and after my hair appointment I must get back onto the greenhouse to do more caulking on the roof. And then plan and execute the food prep to take to Mothers tomorrow...ah, it goes on and on but to repeat Cathy, one day at a time will get us all through. So good to hear from you Cathy with such an upbeat, positive message. I agree with you - you are indeed "on your way", and good on you for carrying it off so admirably. You make me very proud.
Take care....(and keep cool haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment