Sunday, July 18, 2010

Down time..

Tim and the two girls left for Clear Lake a couple of hours ago. They will head home from the lake tomorrow. The girls & Tyler Drader spent last night here, while Tim & Tyler's parents went to an all night outdoor party. Two girls... one boy.... not a good mix. Everything seemed forgotten this morning, though. They spent most of the evening on the quads. Jim says he told them to pack it in around 12:30 or 1:00 am. I was in bed asleep before then. Now I have Beth's visit to look forward to. Only 5 more sleeps. I don't think we had one towel left in the house. Those girls would use one and then just dump it on the floor. Next time they would take a new one. They are all in the wash now. I also got the beds stripped. This is way too much like being organized. We had deep fried turkey on Thursday night. It was really good, but I have a lot of leftovers to deal with. Tonight Jim & I are having BBQ ribs, with new potatoes and garden beens! Yumm. They want us to go to Alberta next year, instead of them heading west. In fact, they want to rent a houseboat on Shushwap Lake (BC) It would be fun, but would you want your father along on a week long party?? We'll see. Meanwhile it is back to normal here. Go to work, go home. Ad nauseum. Just thought I would let you know that I survived the visit. Teenage trauma and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment