Friday, August 27, 2021

A bit cooler this morning

 ...and thank goodness for that. I am about to go out to cut the grass which has been neglected in this heat. Not a big deal as it is mostly weeds anyway but it does look nicer cut. And it is cooler so that I might be able to manage it. Had to water again last evening because they keep forecasting thunderstorms and rain, and then it never materializes. But maybe tomorrow it may come?? Still lots of beans and cucumbers and tomatoes. I made another cucumber smoothie yesterday to use up all the excess cukes in the fridge and again, i quite enjoyed its freshness and crispness and most flavourful lemon tinged juice. Of course we picked more this morning so I still have more to use up. Harry got two more big zucchini from the "free" stand set up at one persons house. That makes four big ones so far ...what to do???

Well, the pensions all came in at once this month and it looks nice on paper but that will soon disappear once I pay off the bills  - I'll do that tonight on the computer when I can concentrate on the  process. I do not like to use the computer and try to be very cautious.

I am sorting through some of my cloths and putting in bags to put into those containers on the street corners. I have lost some weight and find that some of my cloths are too big, but mostly I have too many now that I stay at home and have no social outings, so I am being ruthless in the sorting. I may find myself without a thing to wear..haha!

Have a nice weekend folks, and please be safe in going out these days. The situation has not improved much. Take care ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment