Friday, August 20, 2021

"Hot" damn

 It is indeed hot here right now, and I am about to head out to the store for some grocery needs. I thought i would walk but have changed my mind and will take the car. Yesterday i walked and quite enjoyed it but with groceries to bring home, not such a good idea today.

I made zucchini muffins this morning ( still trying to get rid of the zucchini that nice neighbour dropped on me). And for my meal I shall make a sort of casserole with zucchini and other veg topped with bread crumbs and melted cheese. I made it the other day for the first time and since I liked it decided to rid myself of the last of the zucchini with another. Oops, that is not quite true.... Harry went to the Farmers Market this morning and brought me three more zucchini. Nice!

Yesterday i worked in the yard and accomplished a great deal in cleanup for which I am grateful. Actually it is a drop in the bucket but anytime you do something on your To Do list and can cross it off, it is a victory Right?

Well off into the heat i go now. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. I have a Lotto Max ticket for tonight and expect I shall win big. And I shall watch another Time Team episode before bed - I believe I am truly addicted... Thanks Pati for that haha! Take care 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment