Monday, June 6, 2022

Hurry up and wait

 Last weekend, after three phone calls and being on hold for almost six hours, I managed to get my tv receiver to connect to the internet. But! I could longer get Netflix on my receiver. I could connect downstairs and on our phones and on the computer, but not on my upstairs tv. I also got a message that my account was overdue. Since I have preauthorized withdrawals and my App acknowledged my payment on May 24 I was very confused. Yesterday I logged on and the website thanked me for my payment but told me I was overdue. I again called the help desk and after searching they told me that the payment was returned by the bank and I would have to contact them so today I headed in only to be told by the bank that they had no record whatsoever of the payment being requested, paid or returned😤😤😤 I went on line and paid two months at once but I still got another phone call today but I hung up. But while I was trying to get the billing worked out the techie asked if there was anything else so I complained (again) about not getting Netflix. He tried for about 1/2 hour but gave up and booked a technician for today between 12 noon and 5 pm. At 4:55 I got a call (from Montreal) that the technician would be late. At 5:45 the called again saying that he would not be coming and asked if I would like to reschedule for Friday!!  I now have a booking for Friday morning between 8:30 and noon. I’m afraid I was very rude to the guy on the phone, but I did apologize and say I knew it wasn’t his fault☹️  Sunday was our first dog training day. Lucky was over excited and would do nothing we asked. He loved  the trainer though and did anything for her. She said he is very trainable and should calm down next time. Meanwhile we have homework to get him used to responding to food reenforcement and positive feedback. So far it is not working 😤. So how are things going with you guys😜

No comments:

Post a Comment