Friday, June 3, 2022

Election here in Ontario

 As you may now know the Election results for Ontario are in and what a night of surprises. I watched it unfold on CBC Gem on the computer. I was happy to stay up and see it as the numbers poured in fast and furious. We have another PC majority and the two Leaders from NDP and Lib both resigned as leaders not having performed as well as they hoped. I am so glad I am not in Politics - it is not for me haha!

Hoping for nice weekend to do more puttering in the garden. Things are growing very well now and it is time to start to catch up with the maintenance. Every year more changes are made and with these changes, it is sometimes hard to remember the rest of the yard and to keep it up as well. I need to cut the grass but must get some gas to fill the machine. Even though we went to Huntsville yesterday and filled the car, I forgot to put the little gas can into the car . I may have to go locally to get some, even though the price is a bit more here in town.

And tonight is Friday and that means Pizza night for me - although it may not happen but I always like to make a homemade pizza on Fridays. Tradition for me, and all that haha!

So hoping all is well (as well as can be expected of course) Have a nice weekemd - any special plans? Take care 💖💖 

No comments:

Post a Comment