Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Here I am....

 .....with a ham sandwich and a cup of Celestial Seasonings Tea Fruit Sampler - and this sample is called Country Peach Passion. Don't laugh..I'll take it where I can haha!

And i just pulled out my bottle of St Remy Brandy...not to drink..but to brush on some Fruit Cake to freshen it up for a taste later. I still have two more cakes from our baking in 2021. And I hope none is on the agenda for this year, but that I do not know. 

We went shopping this morning early and did not have much to buy thank goodness but also had to fill up with gas. I had the vehicle in for  Service yesterday and go the four new winter tires, a new muffler, and the chip from the manufacturer to heat the front seats that was missing when we go the car last Feb, and the multi point inspection which was due. All came to too much $. It seems everything is happening at this very time when the pocket is bare. Sunday we had to take our Bailey to the Huronia Veterinary Emergency Clinic located in Barrie ( three hours down the highway towards Toronto) The entire day there in the parking lot while they looked after him ( we are NOT allowed to enter the building) and again, it all came to too much $.

Today I hope to get out side before the rain comes to continue with cleanup - leaves and leaves and more leaves all over. I plan to decorate for Hallowe'en over the weekend but disappointed that the weather to date calls for showers on Mon Oct 31.

Time to get back at at. Hope all is well there. Take care of yourselves and be safe please. 💗💕

No comments:

Post a Comment