Monday, October 10, 2022

Thanksgiving

 I hope all of you had a good thanksgiving in one way or another. We had a huge!! Turkey. There were only 6 of us but we did our best. Rrain was here for her birthday pumpkin pie, we invited Barb, and Kellie and Markus. Markus helped Jim with some jobs that he just couldn’t do on his own anymore. We played crib, taught Markus and Kellie frustration rummy, and Barb laughed at the competitiveness between Markus and Kellie.  But I guess I used the last of my energy on the day cause today is one of the last nice days we have and I am already burnt out. I got a couple of chores done, and Lucky got a walk but that was it.  Good thing we have leftovers for supper cause I am not up to cooking. Tomorrow I have a board meeting and Thursday I am volunteering at the legion. I am not sure what is happening. I have to show up by 8:30, with a dozen muffins then she said something about getting the coffee and muffins out and then coming back later to put on more coffee and put out dainties!!!  I guess I will find out when I show up. Once again the wind has come up, spoiling what was a nice day. I am going to put on my jacket and sit outside anyway. ♥️♥️♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment