Thursday, October 13, 2022

I guess you are the winner....

 Hi all,  👏

I guess you win Pati as I just checked you Cathy, and you are supposed to get flurries later. But we are getting rain so far and this week to come does not look like any snow yet.

I just came in for a break as I am working out in the yard with a nice winter coat and hat on and trying to get the little greenhouse fixed up for winter and ready for the Spring when we put a heater in. And since it is coldish and wettish, I have had to bundle up.

The first thing I did was clean up all the bear excrement around the yard.  I kept slipping on it haha! I should rake some leaves off the sidewalk and driveway but I may have to leave that as well as I am getting tired and cold. A nice cup of tea sounds delicious right about now. And I have no Tim's near me to splurge like you Pati (oh woe is me)

Hope all is well with you there... and be sure to take care on those roads as you drive - both of you!  Thinking of you....☺

No comments:

Post a Comment