Saturday, October 8, 2022

So much for which to be thankful

 Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Whatever we have planned to celebrate this weekend of thanksgiving, may we all be happy and healthy.

I have included two pictures I just took from the plants I brought in for the winter -my houseplants. I am amazed at how beautiful and healthy looking they all are and flowering - even the cacti are covered with buds. But it is this azalea tree that is brilliant with buds all over and some already flowering. I took a chance to take a picture hoping you would get the idea of how gorgeous and inspiring it is to look out my kitchen window while at the sink and gaze upon this beauty in the room below.




And a closeup to see the blossoms:



Do you know the name of the plant just in front with the spears of white lily like flowers? It seems to bloom all the time but I do not know the name only love the look of it.

Happy Thanksgiving.....thinking of you all.  

Be safe and take care 😚❤


No comments:

Post a Comment