Monday, December 5, 2022

Books to read...

 Hi to both,

It seems that you both have beat me to reading Louise Penny's newest book and so I am not only jealous...but also now a bit "curious" about it. I am holding off though until after Christmas because I feel I may be given said book as a gift. Also Pati, the next Rockton book will be on my wish list. Cathy did you ever get reading all the Rockton series books? I have quite enjoyed them all but Pati you went a step further I think and now own them...do you have them all now Pati?

I will feel good to get back to reading as it has not been on my activity list for some time now. I think shoveling will be today though as we have lots more snow to deal with after two days of the stuff coming down.

Take care...😉

No comments:

Post a Comment