Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Was the week before Christmas...

 ....and all through the blog not a creature was stirring, not even a frog. Just kidding ...but it is soon Christmas and I cannot help but be thinking of all of you. And you all must be quietly waiting...snuggled warm in your home ...and hopefully content with your world.  Hope all is well with everyone. 💗

There is a threat of stormy weather ahead this week which includes rain and all of a sudden I shutter at the thought of that. All this snow so far is quite enough thank you. We plan to go to Mike's on Christmas day for a lovely Turkey meal.We have shopped for all we need and now just have the prep to think about, The bird is big and outside in my home made freezer ( a cooler on the stairs) but it will have to come in probably on Thursday. And if it is going to rain, then my homemade freezer would not work so well, would it?

I continue to do my leg exercises every day once or twice as suggested and can only hope that eventually things will come around for me again and I shall be cured haha! But there are some encouraging signs already so perhaps it will work out.

Take care all and raise a glass or two during this before Christmas lull .......to us three gals 👪   Brings back good memories around this time... XX

No comments:

Post a Comment