Tuesday, August 3, 2010

imagining

Rainbow Stage. Right now you are at Rainbow Stage enjoying the evening. I can't remember the last time I was there. I do know when I was 12, Riverview Community Club was part of a community club show and we did Chim Chiminee from Mary Poppins. It was a busy day today, because both Patty & Debbie were away so I was the only one doing 3 jobs, and month end on top of it all! At least it made the day go fast. We got the bill for our tractor... 8 weeks and $350.00! I wonder if we can charge him for the time he kept it... rent or something. I had put aside $300 thinking that would give me some extra money for something else. Guess again! Tomorrow is Jim's birthday. It is meat day, so he will have to spend 5 hours waiting for people to show up to get their meat. Some birthday. We missed the worst of the storm yesterday. The hail and funnel clouds were about 4 miles south of us. We just got lots of rain and no electricity. No lights, so we headed out in the car to see if we could find the hydro problem. We did and by the time we were home we had power. It was an outing. I think I will be in bed early tonight. A nice cool shower and then into bed. It actually sounds appealing and it is only 8:30! I hope your evening was great and I hope you have a safe trip home, Beth.. I love you both lots

No comments:

Post a Comment