Sunday, June 5, 2016

All accounted for, and tales told....

I could hardly wait to log on this morning and to read your stories -both Cathy, and Pati out and about yesterday! Sounds as if, all things considered, the day was successful on all fronts. Balloon animals and casserole dishes all received well haha! 
This morning it is raining here. We need it. It means another day inside and maybe I can continue with some badly needed cleanup. After working all day yesterday, Harry said he'd go to the store and get something for supper. He came home with liver, asparagus. and fries to cook in the oven, with bacon for the liver and butter tarts for me. Just what I wanted to do....make a liver dinner!  But neverthelsss, it was done and I enjoyed the meal. Even enjoyed doing all the dishes!
Time to start another day. Hope you folks take time to relax after your busy days.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment