Saturday, June 4, 2016

Spider Man Pow Bang

Today I helped out at a Superhero/Princess party at Arts Forward (formerly VCC)  I cooked in the kitchen and did dishes while children screamed and run around.  I am disappointed that I was the only board member there, but the staff (Rrain & Kathleen) did great.  At one point I thought an alarm had gone off but it was a little girl screaming with delight. The super heroes did great and just before the event was supposed to end the police pulled over a driver just outside so Kathleen was right there saying " Oh Captain America and Spiderman you had better got and help the police!!" So the super heroes got to leave and shortly the Princesses got to leave.  A very interesting and fun day.   Rrain made balloon swords that the kids loved. One lucky boy got  a balloon giraffe 'cause he asked. My life is soooo sheltered. Can you believe that is the highlight of my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment