Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Rest you say ....is there NO rest for the wicked?

I am about to put on my jacket and go outside - it is single digits here right now - praying the night temps don't get any lower or I'll be out there doing the cover up dance. I am about to count the tomatoes that have been planted - at Harrys request. He lost count somewhere close to 300. But he also plans to plant more today so I have to keep my list organized as to area and type,so i can just add as he plants.  Don't want to do this all over again. We have given so many away. He put up a sign at the post office and another message on Kijiji. Yesterday we went to Huntsville and delivered another about 70-80 plants.  And we went into the Walmart Superstore which is not a regular occurance. We bought a new bath tub mat. I never knew such a purchase could create such a discussion and deliberation between two people. haha So out to the yard I go. Hope your day is just as exciting! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment