Sunday, June 26, 2016

More last minute work

We got quite a bit done yesterday, including cleaning the stove, now I have the fridge to go, and then we have to deal with the table.  I sure hope he can get it apart safely, but if not, we're off to find another one--with better results this time--I hope.

I've really tried to stick with the diet the last few days, but I was up 2 1/2 lbs this morning.  My only hope is that the weight was related to the huge plate of stir-fry veggies I had for supper.  We went to a local Asian stir-fry place.  We've been there before, but not in awhile.  It's gone downhill, and we were disappointed in both the service and the meal we had.  Doesn't bode well for the next three weeks, as we were anticipating eating there fairly often.

Knowing I'll probably have a little more studio time in the next three weeks, I've prepared a "To Do" list for the studio.  I'm busy beading a small mandala right now ( at a rate of about 10 beads a day--lol).

Do you have plans for your holiday, Cathy?  Even a "stay-cation" would be better than devoting the time to housework.  Sometimes "plans" can be minor, but the anticipation turns it into an event.  I remember when you were working at Clear Lake, when buying a Saskatoon Berry pie was an "event'.

No comments:

Post a Comment