Monday, June 20, 2016

No relief, really

A big boomer with torrents of rain came though this afternoon  - lasted an hour or two, but left little relief to the heat wave and humidity.  I pumped, of course, to remove the big buildup of water at the front. Then the sun came out again and left us "breathless' with very humid air again. Good thing is I do not have to water the garden tonight haha!  I expect to finish my last Gamache novel. But never fear...Pati gave me a new idea - Stuart Woods "Stone Barrington" series.  I went on line to write down the publishing order of the series so will go to the Library and hope to see a few of them in stock. Otherwise, not much new right now. I tied up all the tomatoes today so kept busy in spite of the weather.   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment