Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Superstores.

Yes, we are fortunate to have a Superstore in North Bay as well as one in Huntsville. They expanded and renovated several years ago to make the regular stores into the Superstores. At the time I was shocked to see the entrance right into the grocery part, and huge at that. I am more familiar with them now, but don't go in them enough to enjoy it yet -if you understand that?? But Walmart has never really been my "go to" store. This new mat was reasonable in price so I cannot complain. But now I would like to try it out.
By the way, my count this morning was 478 tomatoes actually planted. Four more people came today to get free tomatoes, and then I went up to the bulletin board and removed our posting. Since then Harry has planted 12 more  so we shall easily surpass the 500 mark as there are so many lying around in their little pots begging to be planted.  I bought 20 more cages today and they were used immediately. 
I phoned my friend Sue today out of sheer embarrassment as she is so good at sending emails and attaching pictures to keep me up to date with her life.  I just can't equal her ambitious agenda and so I end up never responding. I don't want to lose her from neglect, so made a call. She was thrilled and now I am so glad I did.
Well, if my plan goes as I wish, I shall finish my latest Gamache novel tonight and hopefully can slip into the library tomorrow and see if the last one is in - The Nature of the Beast. But I also plan to get on the bus and go to Toronto to pick up my millions $$$$ winnings from tonight's draw. Oh, decisions, decisions!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment