Monday, June 13, 2016

Pictures

Well, I don't look slim and beautiful, but there they are.  First are my red jeans, along with one of the cheap summer T-shirts I bought.  I didn't realize that they could be worn together until today.


Here are the red jeans with a silly top that matches. I so much wanted to get away from T-shirts, but this may have been a poor choice.  Regardless, it's a nice light weight summer top that I can wear over the next couple of months.

This is a cheap pair of elastic waist pants, that don't fall down when I move.  They wash like a rag.  They would look better with a plain shirt or blouse, and I'm going to keep looking for something like that.

And here is the old woman in another pair of fine pin-dot navy trousers.  These are a good quality pair that I may be able to wear for awhile, as they are somewhat snug.  I found them on a sale rack, with a serious price reduction, and like them quite a bit. Again, they would look best with a plain top, so the search for a plain navy top is high on my priority list. 
In addition I bought two more T-shirts. Neither of them will photograph well.  One is a medium grey with a blue design on front.  The other is a dusty teal blue with a tiny bit of silver on the front.

We have been shopping for a new kitchen table (the base of the current one is nailed together with a piece of wood (?2 x 4) for support, and David is concerned that it may not survive being moved)  This has been very discouraging. Our taste doesn't match our pocket book, and kitchen tables we've seen are all rectangular, and too big.  We found we could have one that would suit our needs, on sale, for $1500, custom-made.  Ma-a-a-ybe not.  So we're reconciled to living with the old one.  David found a nice table with a textured top surface ( very fashionable right now) that he really liked.  I told hi that he could have the one out of the studio.  It has a rough textured top, from all of the damage and dents it's received over its lifetime.  He declined.

No comments:

Post a Comment