Tuesday, May 31, 2022

So life becomes "interesting"

 Not the greatest to write about our ailments and aging bodies, nor to read about others either, but that seems to be life as it is, and reality for us, isn't it. So I hear your comments, and feel your feelings, and all the time I wish so much that we three ladies could be closer. It reminded me of Auntie Ruby always dropping by to visit with Mom although I am not sure Mom always liked it. And how we always seemed to visit Auntie Flo as well although again, not sure with her busy days whether she always appreciated it. So this blog will have to serve as our connection and our "visits" with each other. And believe me...I do like it..very much haha! 😁

Garden work and running the roads takes up much of the days here. My little Lily dog does not seem to be improving much with the antibiotics so I think i shall have to make another appt this week. Last night she started in with her coughing and heaving and it takes a real toll on me to endure as I cannot help her. It is the breed (chihua hua) that tends to have this symptom ...either collapsed trachea or maybe the heart..or maybe pneumonia which the Dr wants to pursue if the medicine does not work.She was wheezing on auscultation so maybe a bit of infection? 

Thanks to Dave's suggestions about the Maplewood cactus, I have transplanted it into a nicer bigger pot and now hoping it will survive my attentions. There is also a slip that I have planted and would love to see that survive as well. I'll let you know how I make out - maybe a picture if I am lucky haha!

Time to get on with it...Take care please, and thinking of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment