Monday, August 15, 2022

A quick note re mugs

 Good morning,

As I sipped away on my first coffee ( in a Tim Hortons mug by the way) I had to comment on your new mugs Pati, Very nice indeed and no wonder you had to have them haha! And the display above your fridge is equally appealing not only to see the Royal Doulton but also to see your Koop mugs. It reminded me that i also have two Koop mugs - one you gave me and one friend Janie gave me. Now I want to seek them out and have another look. I wish i could display such treasures but really do not have the space. My one Royal Doulton Duchess mug (again a gift from you) stays safe in a china cabinet and comes out at our special times or when I am feeling especially nostalgic and needing some comfort haha!

That's all for now and now on with the day. Take care 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment