Monday, August 29, 2022

That was a nice message

 Just checking before I head off to bed and to read, and found the last post and it was a surprise for sure. Congrats to Dave as the new Director. Now Dave you will have to catch up with the latest rules and regulations so you can participate fully in the affairs of the Gallery. I know you have always been there with Pati, so you are familiar and I expect you will fit in nicely.

It is humid and hot here and wouldn't you know it that I put the floor air conditioner away on the weekend. It was not being used and was sort of in the way in the front window so I figured it would be time. Harry was always complaining of being cold anyway but didn't he ask for the a/c to be put on today......but the answer was no, it is away now. I offered to bring a fan for him but that was not welcomed. I hope this heat spell will not last long.

I dehydrated more basil today as I use the ground powder in many dishes I make. Tomorrow maybe I'll do some oregano as I use it frequently as well. It dries very fast so it really is not a chore to do.

I have been looking seriously at all my Tim Hortons mugs and coffee containers i have on shelves on the kitchen wall and considering packing them up for storage ( I'll not get rid of them...yet) I rotate my morning mug frequently but do not use all of them ( some too high on the top shelf to reach) but I have also cut back on my coffee intake and for some time now have had only one coffee a day and that is first thing in the early morning. This new approach seems to be agreeing with me so plan to keep it up. In truth though, how many mugs does one really need?

Just like all of you folks, I, too, paid bills today. I need to buy 4 new winter tires as I have mentioned previously, so need to budget for that in next month or two and look for Dealership tire sales that should be starting soon. I have an appt for an oil change for Friday so I will ask the Parts Manager when he expects to be offering some deals. Even if I buy them now they can be stored at the Dealership until the late Fall when I will change them over with the summer ones (costs $20.00/year to store tires there and so much easier than trying to haul them home).

Time to say goodnight. take care and be safe...💋

No comments:

Post a Comment