Wednesday, August 3, 2022

I have been lax…

 …but with such a busy week I have been going in circles. Tim and Cheryl arrived about 4:30 Friday morning. Jean picked up Glenda and Pete Thursday evening In Winnipeg, but hid them until Friday when she walked them into the Legion to surprise Jim. And he was surprised both times. Now if we can just surprise him on his birthday. I’m not sure how we can get everything done without Jim knowing but I have had two friends offer to help and I might take them up on it. Everything has to make it to the legion and be ready by 2:45 but the legion doesn’t open until  1:00. And Jim won’t leave us alone. Glenda and I escaped him yesterday by telling him we were going clothes shopping so he went to the legion. And jean had a hissy fit so Glenda and Pete packed up and moved to our place. Then Rodney texted Jim and said did I remember to ask you to look after the dogs?  No!!!  Tim offered to do it this morning but he is still in bed and I usually let them out befor 8:00. Going to be an interesting few days. I sure hope Jean calms down and at least comes to Jim’s party. And, she and  Glenda we’re going to do the cheese trays so all the cheese is at her house. Good thing I have extra here😊. I will post again  when I can breathe. Love you both♥️♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment