Friday, August 5, 2022

Telephone chat

 Gosh, Beth, I hope I responded to your invitation to the call. I can't remember, but I'll be there.  Perhaps not with bells on, but with my Duchess mug firmly clenched in my hand.

Awhile ago I advertised to my "Divas" group that I wanted to sell all of my Quilting Arts magazines, and maybe the dvd's that I bought from the same source.  I had no response, but this evening my friend Geesje, called, and is interested in them.  I would be so glad to have them out of the house, that I might even think of paying someone to take them away, until I regain control, and come to my senses.  She will have to see my jumbled up basement, in all its messy glory, but that can't be helped.

This is late in the evening, so a quick "Goodnight", and will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment