Wednesday, April 6, 2022

And I can't believe you are at your purging and doing so well

 Perhaps I am envious of your persistence in cleaning up Pati but I admire your dedication and have been following your progress with great interest. I was inspired to do a little bit each day as well, but I do not have the ability to bag up for a Thrift Store, nor bag up for the bin as you have with help as well. But I shall prevail.

Today I must go over to the Service Ontario office to renew both my drivers License and my Health Card as they expire next week...go figure!  To make it interesting i have been practicing smiling in the mirror so my mouth does not open and my eyes remain open. It is hard but I expect that the picture will turn out just as it always does - a stupid face on an old lady!

Lots of work in the greenhouses these days as it is now so much nicer outside and to see that snow disappear is marvelous. There is still patches of icy ice around the side and back of the house that always takes forever to melt so I have to watch my step very carefully. I have removed my cleats for walking now as they were heavy metal on pavement and hard going. 

We have started to take the dogs to the Park in South River again along the River. They had laid a path for winter walks at the higher level of the park which we did not know and apparently had ploughed them so these paths are totally clear of snow. The path that winds along the river is still covered but soon we shall have the entire walk clear for our enjoyment.

Time to check my Lotto Max ticket - always fun on Wed morning to get my coffee and check numbers. Always an optimist haha!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment