Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Weather Network

 Today, as I looked out at snow and wind, the weather network said we had sun with scattered clouds!  It also says the worst is yet to come. Oh well. The legion canceled Chase the Ace and the supper on Thursday. I guess they figured no one would be there. I know Jim and I had decided not to try going. I’m not even sure about Killarney on Sunday as it seems another storm is coming then. So now I sit and watch Netflix. Fortunately the power has not gone off. We are prepared with wood in the house, candles and buckets of water. I figured if we were over prepared it might not be as bad as they were forecasting. Jim is supposed to go to the lab for more blood work but that’s not going to be until next week now. I sure hope you are having a great day Beth, and that the weather is cooperating for you. Take care, both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment