Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Grieving, but not for long!

 Yesterday, David announced that, since he had some new light-weight sweatpants, he would be getting rid of the older, heavier ones.  My conscience kicked in and I decided to do a deep purge of my wardrobe, as there have been new clothes lately. I got rid of everything that doesn't fit me today.  It also allowed me to get out my summer wardrobe of tops, although I haven't yet put away my heavier sweaters.  David also purged our collection of tuques, gloves, and scarves.  Then he loaded up the car with three very heavy full green garbage bags, and took them to the thrift store.  No changing of one's mind.

While he was out, he visited the local library which opened last Friday.  The renovations are finished, only two months later than projected.  I'm sure glad to see at, as that trip to Transcona, was a bit of a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment