Sunday, April 10, 2022

Weather for your parts ...

 If your like snow I guess you can look forward to it, but I , on the other hand am sick of it all. And I awoke to a layer of snow here this morning. Not nice, but worse for your areas as I read on the WFP and the potential for flooding with that storm coming in. Each morning as I read the news I appreciate the fact that I can keep in touch ( a bit) with you folks with the weather and the local issues, and things going on. I frequently need to reorient myself to the layout of Wpg as things have changed so much there, but still see Neepawa as the same although there too, Cathy, must have changed somewhat from my last visits.

We ventured to North Bay yesterday and went to the new PHU building for our fourth vaccine. It took me a bit to find the new Unit as it is tucked nicely on a street close to the Lake. But after one false move, and a rethink in my mind, I was able to drive the car right to the spot. I talk about reorienting myself to Wpg, but here I could not easily find a place in North Bay. Maybe I have been isolated for too long haha!

The greenhouse work was to take precedence today but with this change in weather I may just water, and leave transplanting for another day. Although, we bought more soil yesterday and I could carry it in from the car and it is warm inside those little houses, so maybe I could work there today after all. We will see.....

Loving your Mouse Factory blog Pati...I feel as if I am sitting there with you and sorting through your stash just like we did when I used to visit. Although your purposes now of sorting through is to "purge" as you mention. That takes on a whole new feeling as I agree it must be an emotional challenge for you. 

Well, time to move on as the day and the other people and animals in this house will soon awaken. Take care all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment