Friday, September 10, 2021

To vote today...

 With great concern, and a bit of hesitancy, we shall go up to the Advance polling Station this morning to cast our vote ( and get it over with). The choice of candidates in our riding is dismal, and the National Leader debates even less stimulating. What to do....??

Coldish nights now and things around the yard are looking a little weather worn. Cathy's productivity seems to be far and away amazing and a bit overwhelming for me, but then we know where to go in the depths of Winter to feast haha! Here we come Cathy....

I shall be making Salmon Loaf for my meal today. It is heart warming and comforting and it is Friday! Remember when we only had fish on Friday?  And I shall once again throw my money away to the OLG and buy more lottery tickets. How disappointing the last few weeks have been for me in not winning as much as a free play. 

Have a pleasant weekend ladies, and have one for me! (oops, I forgot, no more wine in the fridge so maybe as well as the lottery store, i better hustle over to the LCBO for another cardboard box haha!) 😞  Take care  💓

No comments:

Post a Comment