Sunday, November 27, 2022

Almost December !!!

 Where has the time gone?  We went to the big craft sale on Saturday.  I was intending to get Sandi new mittens but there was not a single pair of mitts in the entire sale.  I drowned my disappointment by buying a tray of fudge😊. I also walked past Rrain twice without seeing her!  She had to call to me before I noticed her sitting in a booth. A new store opened in town. A toy store. I am going to check it out this week. It sounds like they intend to expand as they renovate the building, but they have stock in for Christmas. We had a skiff of snow today. Yesterday’s forecast called for up to 10cm. Today they reduced it to less than 1cm. How can they be so wrong. It’s like crying wolf. They will predict a storm and no one  will believe them…. Then boom!  This is the week I cat sit for Rrain while she flies east for a conference. Two days of travel for a two day meeting. At least she doesn’t have to pay, but her flight leaves early Tuesday morning so she will have to be on the way to Winnipeg by about 4am, and she is definitely not a morning person. Barb has also asked me to cat sit for her when she goes home at Christmas. Her cats are pretty independent so it might be nothing more than topping up their food and water. So, basically nothing is happening in my life. No adventures for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment