Monday, November 7, 2022

I’m back😊

 I’ve been reading the posts but procrastinating in posting myself. I’ve been taking things slow since I fell. Tylenol and voltaran, and repeat. I try to get some sort of walk in with Lucky every day but I am not up to our usual walks. Besides the fact that there are hunters out and we are avoiding our usual bush wanders. Nothing exciting is happening here. Looking out the window depresses me, but when I remember how deep it was by this date last year I feel a bit better. We have had all our COVID shots and our flu shot so, hopefully we will survive the winter. It is hard to remember what life was like pre-COVID. I feel sorry for kids that don’t remember any other life.  We had a suicide in Neepawa this week. A happy, outgoing, friendly, helpful teacher and community member. You never know what is happening in a person’s mind. We have had other suicides, but there has always been outward signs. This has hit the community hard.  I wish I had concerts and trips to tell you about but it seems I only leave Neepawa for doctors appointments. Tomorrow is haircut day😊. Then a 7pm board meeting☹️  Ups and downs.  Rrain is weighing the ups and downs of going to Ottawa for two days. No time to sight see…. Just seminars. She had a zoom meeting today to talk with all the other potential participants. (She had the entire meeting while sitting in the doctor’s waiting room). I have yet to hear of her decision. Friday we will be going to the Remembrance Day banquet. I am not sure if we are going to the service and luncheon. We are still discussing it. Other than that my week is empty. If the pain in my hip doesn’t ease up by next week I will go back to the doctor. Hopefully I won’t have too. And now for supper. We will have “meat and potatoes” tonight but tomorrow will be hamburger soup, as I have to go out again. Such is life. Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment