Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Never too much to eat...

 Enjoyed your story about the Show in Lorette, Pati, and never too much to eat... as long as you try something and by sounds of it you had plenty from which to choose haha! I was especially taken with your comments about the social aspects of your group and how you feel welcome and a part of it all. That made me feel good as well and I often think about both you, and also you Cathy, and your group involvements. I think I miss that. I had my work associations which is not like a social group at all although I have been able to perpetuate relationships with a few such as my friend Sue with whom I have a luncheon on occasion. But my world is very narrow and perhaps this is why I look forward to hearing from you both about what you are up to. So keep it up and make me happy...haha!

The weather is teasing us right now with a few flurries and cold temps but no real pounding yet...I should not say that as you know what will happen now. It's just around the corner though so lets all get ready.

I have been feeling a little more in the Christmas mood with seeing a few homes with lights up already. I have my laser light with green trees and red stars that covers the front of the house so think i will maybe get that up soon. Otherwise no other decorations. And I will eventually bring up my little 3 ft laser tree and set it up. It always brings me pleasure. Gone are the days of the big tree in the corner all covered with lights and balls and all sorts of other little bobbles. Not sure if i will bring up the movies this year but in the past have always had a select few of favourites to watch just before Christmas. But of course my CD music will be good to start to listen to. I have alittle player in the Kitchen that i have playing most days as I putter around so a bit of Christmas might suit me to a tee.

Well, Winnipeg is about to make history with their third Grey Cup win (I hope)  I have no means to watch it on the computer as I did a few Years ago, but I expect both your households will have it on. Have fun watching.

Time for another day to begin.  Take care and wear your masks. It sounds terrific in the world of health care these days. 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment