Saturday, November 26, 2022

Crazy weather

 Hi,

Is this going to be the changes in weather that they predict? Our snow is basically gone and the temp is above freezing and we have green grass., and the next week or so is calling for mildness and rain. I can remember only one Christmas here in Sundridge that was "green" and that was I think in 1983. I would like a bit of snow on the ground just to make it delightful, but not stressful for shoveling. Do you think I will get my wish??

Talking about stressful.. I just completed today's exercise program for the strenghthening of my left leg as programmed by the Physiotherapist at my first appt on Monday. So this is the sixth day and I am happy to think that I see some positive results. The first few days were torture but I am getting used to it now and although some of the specific exercises really hurt eg the hip abduction laying on my side and raising the leftleg up and holding is still stressful but I endure. I am dedicated to my improved health so give me some hugs and kisses please.👏💋

Today is the annual local Christmas Sale at the Legion and although I am not going, Harry has already left to browse around. I used to like to go to these events but lately with all the stay at home rules and also now with my mobility issues, i choose to remain at home. I am attached to my home now and Pati you have mentioned this feeling a few times in your blogs so i think you both may understand as I know Cathy you also like to be home and relax... 😆😆..am I right?

So with house work on the go right now, I am also thinking about sewing a tree skirt for Michael's tree. He is all into Christmas this year and i like to encourage him if i can. It is nice to see him enthused.  I have that large bolt of red fabric which I just pulled out and cut out a few trial pieces of felt in Christmas shapes to attach as decorations, and think i can sew one that will fit the bill nicely. That will be one of my projects for this weekend if I can manage it between other called upon duties haha!

I was a bad girl yesterday and bought myself an Egg Nog at the Lottery Store when i went to get my tickets. I have always tried not to give in to this urge as I love it so much...but hey...why not! It was $4.98 and gulp..gasp... I bought it anyway just for me. I had a drink last evening and plan to do this same this evening. Cheers....

Well the housework beckons me..Have a nice weekend both.. thinking of you... XX Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment