Tuesday, November 8, 2022

From Mouse Factory Blog...

 Must write a few words on your latest post and the wonderful pictures Pati, of your quilt Long Time Gone. I marvel at your workmanship and dedication to keep going on with each of the many different blocks. When i see this quilt i think...."who would ever try this" ....but here you are  proof of it being done so beautifully. I know there are many others who have also done this quilt but you are very special in my minds eye.❤👀  

Thank you for sharing and anxious to see what develops with the execution to completion. Also very interested in your next endeavour - I have so many stencils here I wish I could share somehow. But I guess they are destined to be hidden away with all the rest of my "treasures" haha!

Take care everyone... and please keep your snow there for awhile. I am not ready for snow yet 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment