Saturday, July 14, 2012

Busy, busy

I have a "to do" list for everyday and we are working our way through them.  But I still seem to find time to waste on the computer.  I signed up for an internet on-line course on fabric dyeing, then spent the entire afternoon at the computer.  Then had to try one or two of the things she taught.  The teacher is an internationally-known authority on fabric dyeing, I own both of her books and swear by them, and feel very privileged to be taking the course.  But the timing sucks.

We've been able to get out on our bikes the last two days by getting up very early, and going before it gets too hot.  Getting up early comes easy, when you can't sleep because of the heat.  Other than that we haven't really been out of the house.  David went to the bank on Thursday ( it was on the list), and it looks like we're going to have to head out on Monday to buy groceries.  This sedentary living is just because of the heat. We are that much more comfortable inside, especially me, when I'm able to spend most of my day in the basement.

so, for today I'm grateful for the internet, and air conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment