Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Differences in existence

You  are on the computer.... my yard is full of Hutterites.   Ryan is spending the night again, but with all the bedrooms full he gets to share with the dogs.  It is sooooo hot here.  Humidex of 46 tomorrow and we have no air conditioning.... Are you sure you want to be here Beth??  Barring something horrible happening, it looks like I will have both next Thursday and Friday off.  Elizabeth says that she has someone coming on Thursday and she will make sure that nothing is registered or put through the accounting program on Friday.  If necessary they will write paper reciepts.  I can deal with everything on Monday.  That sounds good to me.  We work Meat Draw this Friday, but it is Lily Festival, so I have no idea if it will be busy or not.  Jim wants to go to the Lily Tent after meat draw for the music.  I guess since Kellie is staying here he figures we have a built in driver so we can stay.   I am usually so tired by the end of the day that I just want to go home.  I have already announced that the pool and house are off limits next week, so we shouldn't have a "herd" of Hutterites here.  I am really looking forward to just relaxing, and visiting, and doing whatever we want for 3 days.   Kik is looking forward t going to Clear Lake on Saturday.  Sorry to leave you guys on your own, but the wedding has been planned for a while.  Patty is sure in wedding mode.  She is having trouble concentrating at work.  She starts holidays next week.   I hope she survives til Saturday.   I will see you soon, Beth.  I will make sure that Pati's casseroles are loaded in your car as soon as you arrive

No comments:

Post a Comment