Sunday, July 1, 2012

Heat

SOmedays I really wish we had air conditioning.  It's already hot in the house and it is only 9:30.  Jim is watering the garden before it gets really hot out.  I think I will be in the pool for a while.  (IF the Hutterites will share with me!)  It has been a lot of bbqs the last few days.  We didn't get any of the rain that was forecast for our area, but they had a really bad storm only 5 miles north of Neepawa.  I don't want the storm, just the rain.  Kellie moves in tomorrow for the summer.  She really wanted a job in construction and she got her wish.  Work has been a real stress lately.  On Tuesday I am going to talk to Elizabeth about moving some of the jobs around.  I just don't have time to everything I am supposed to do.  I have 6 plans backed  up in the vault now.  Some of my jobs are real timewasters.  (faxing the searches, making caveat notices, copying search requests, stuffing envelopes)  I ended up with them because Debbie refused to do them, but now that she is gone, maybe Shirley will do them.  They really are part of her job.  I get 2 weeks off in August and I am already looking forward to them.  Elizabeth has someone coming in on one of the days you are here, Beth, and she figures they will just do catchup on the other day and leave most of the work.  Keri would like to go up to Clear Lake on the Saturday if you are interested.   I have my new computer now, but it isn't set up yet.  I will get Keri to help me with all the technical work.  Hopefully I won't have to wait 5 minutes for a program to load.  I am looking forward to using it.  I just hope my old one lasts until I get everything transferred.  I think that now, I shall move to the basement.  I am sitting here with sweat running down my back and the basement is much cooler.    Have a great Canada Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment