Monday, July 9, 2012

Golfing in the Sun

I apent some time outside yesterday golfing in the Legion Golf Tournament.  It was very hot, but fun.  We were some of the first ones done, so we spent the rest of the day at the Legion.  The time in the sun was enough to turn me very brown and red.  I don't know how the rest of you are signing into this blog, but I seem to have a heck of a time.  It wants a new email account, but when I try to set one up it rejects it.  I just keep trying and trying until I get on.  It is going to be very hot for the rest of the week, so unless I go out at 9pm the garden will not be weeded.  (No that I ever weed it anyway.)  Lily Festival is coming up in a couple of weeks, so we want to have the office looking nice, since it is on the tour.  The new caretakers are useless.  They finally cut the grass this weekend, but they have not weeded or watered yet this year.  It looks pretty bad.  Jim wants to go the the Fair Parade in Minnedosa on Saturday.  It is usually fun. It is just about the same as our Parade and the bands go down to the legion there and have a jam session after.  That is the best part of it all.  Time to face reality and get ready for work.  Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment