Sunday, July 15, 2012

I think I'll take a drive.......

your weather sound wonderful ( just like ours haha) so I might as well get in my nice air conditioned car ( ie roll the windows down and pant a lot) and head west. There actually may be a chance for rain today but just to be safe I have the barrels filling now so we can water. We came home from the wedding early (just before the dance we left) and spent the next hour watering last night as everything was so dry.The wedding was lovely as all weddings should be and I was so proud to see Mike all dressed up. The tuxedos were not blue but instead black with aqua / turgoise blue crevattes as fitting with the brides colour scheme. I have some pictures that I am hoping  to get developed today at Walmart so hopefully can show you a few when I get there (of Mike that is). The ceremony was outside - in the sun - and the temp was close to 35 - but we survived. Harry has gone to his Mothers to pick beans and to water. I guess I'll be freezing beans this afternoon. Hope I can pack the car in time to leave in the morning haha. This will be my last blog as I am shutting the site down now. So take care all, and I'll be seeing you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment