Monday, February 5, 2018

A Monday morning Hello

Snow and more snow over weekend so I have been getting my exercise in shoveling. Just the driveway and path to greenhouse mostly, as I am not worried about the rest. It will melt eventually. 
I am going over to Daisy's this afternoon for tea. I thought they had gone back to Toronto as planned but a call from the granddaughter outlined the issues they have at the house so have stayed on to rectify eg need for new water pump and holding tank, need to have bottled water because well water unfit, squirrels in walls, mould in the attic etc. Poor Michelle (the granddaughter) has been trying to work out the details and do the work mostly, except of course having a plumber in which as we all know costs $$$. So I'll go over and sit with Daisy and offer my ear. I haven't been in touch with neighbour Ruth for awhile either and I should really at least call her. Sometimes I feel that I don't want to be bothered or do anything but I guess that is an unhealthy, negative attitude?
Otherwise, should be a usual week here. Hoping that Harry will get his new glasses today so that will eliminate at least one stressor for him. 
How are things with you folks. How was the reception Pati at Craft Council?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment